Sunday 31 December 2006

Happy new Year

Whilst you guys may have a few more hours yet, for me the new year is almost here. I just changed my spelling mistake hear\here, but I might as well not have - I’ll certainly be able to hear when it’s 12 midnight by the number of fireworks that are always let off round here!

Anyway, it’s that time of year when everyone’s mind turns to making resolutions, and then usually managing to break them within the first week! I’ve been thinking over what I want to do this year. I’ve admired Blair’s method of keeping track of things monthly, and have a target to aim for. I think I want to try something like that for myself, although the precise details aren’t fully worked out yet. As part of that I’ll probably have aims for weight loss and exercise, and possibly some other stuff too. (I’ll keep you posted!)

So what are your resolutions this year? And how do you intend to go about trying to keep them? :grin:

1 Comment »

  1. Well, since I’ve already got the weight loss thing going, I’ve decided to try another, really obtainable one - I’m going to learn to drive a manual transmission vehicle, in specific my husband’s Jeep Cherokee. I don’t know why I didn’t do it before, but I’m determined to do it this year!

    Comment by Melissa — January 1, 2007 @ 8:01 am

No comments: