Thursday 9 November 2006

Photo frenzy

Hey everyone!

Well, having had vague ideas about getting everyone to put up a picture and then blogging that idea just two days ago I’m amazed at the response! I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone one was willing to put themselves out there for all to see, (and especially for me to see and totally bust all those mental images that I had). I think you’ve all managed to look nothing like the mental images I’d created of you, and for that I congratulate you! I haven’t really kept tabs on who has posted pictures, so if you haven’t already I’ll just say thanks in advance.

Oh, and I want to especially thank my team members for doing it so that we get a point added to our average score at the end of the week :grin: and don’t forget you’d better be drinking and exercising lots too - you must know by now how competitive I am

No comments: