Friday 26 January 2007

6 month update (Lorri)

Hello! Yes, I’m still around, although you wouldn’t have known it from the lack of postings!

OWOA started just before I ended up pregnant with #2. I lost 10 pounds that first month, then found out that I was pregnant and put weight-loss on hiatus until next summer. Despite a first trimester of really bad eating, I’m only a couple pounds more than I was prior to starting OWOA. Now that I’m almost in the 3rd trimester, it’s easier to eat healthy. DD joins me in healthy (often vegetarian) lunches, then we eat “meat & potatoes” style with Daddy at dinner. Leann, your lentil taco mix is one of our lunch staples, and DD loves it!

Exercise is not something that I’ve kept up very well, but I do try to get out a little and play with DD. With our pregnancy history, I don’t push it too much while pregnant. This summer once the new little one is here and I’m recovered from birth will be the time to get back into an exercise swing.

In good news, I’ll have a spot to workout! We have an extra room attached to our garage, and BIL is storing his new gym system there, plus we have our treadmill. So we’ve got our own mini-gym :-) I’m looking forward to being able to lose weight next summer and get back in better shape again.

Kudos to all of you who have done so well at losing the weight!

1 Comment »

  1. Yay Lorri!! It’s good to “see” you and you’re doing great!!! Just a few more months…. :grin:

    Comment by blestwithsons — January 26, 2007 @ 8:12 am

No comments: