Sunday 28 January 2007

LAte but ... (Leann)

Real life got in the way this weekend and my computer (you may want to sit down for this one Blest) has been TURNED OFF COMPLETELY for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!! LOL So, without further adieu…

The last six months have brought…

* No more sodas

* Way more vegetarian eating

* More walking

* More drinking of normal water amounts each day - about 80 ounces a day
* Some really cool SPUNKS (4 this week alone from a fellow chef sister, church members and my darling hubby)
* Less weight (10 pounds total)

* A smaller girth! LOL

* Smaller pants

* Smaller bra

* Smaller tops

* My wedding ring spins around on my finger now instead of being swollen in place

* More energy to play with my kids

* Almost NO PMS anymore and the cramping is to a delightfully tolerable minimum

* My skin looks better

* My hair is healthier

* Almost completely sugar free!!! WOOT - this one is BIG BIG BIG!!!!!

* Much fewer headaches and joint pain

I still have about 13 pounds to go and I am back on track with eating, water, exercise and such since Christmas.

Now, with all that being said… I am taking some time away from the glow of the lovely lulling computer screen for an unknown period of time. I am resigning from the heart contest because I just won’t be here to check in. I am also not turning this thing on to report weigh-ins. It is a God led thing and I am going to obey. If that means I need to step down from here then that is fine. I understand if someone else needs to take my place here. I will still read when I do get online but I am not sure I will be able to post much anymore. You can read a bit more on my main blog, if you like, about the whole thing…

Happy 6 months and here is to another great 6 months of lots of pounds lost and lots of lives changed through One Weigh… *raises sparkling water to all you ladies* Love to you all!!! :)

2 Comments »

  1. We’ll miss you Leann, but understand you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do. I’ll definitely be coming over to see what you’re up to! Big hugs and prayers :-)

    Comment by Debs — January 29, 2007 @ 1:07 am

No comments: