Sunday 11 March 2007

Dreams? (Jana)

I guess I’m like a lot of other people here - I don’t have any grandiose dreams of what I will do when I finish losing the weight.  I just want it gone.  I have been saying for almost eleven years now, “When I’m done having babies, I’ll lose the weight.”  When my youngest stopped breastfeeding, I finally felt free to pursue that goal.  So I guess just the realization of that goal I’ve had for so long is my biggest dream. 

I just know that when I look in the mirror, that’s not how I think of myself.  I want to see that thin girl again!

« Big dreams…   My Dream »

1 Comment »

  1. I agree, I want to recognize myself again lol. You know, after my third, I totally believed we were done and that was when I lost everything and got back to goal….then we had more and I haven’t been able to shift into “we’re done having kids” mode for some reason like I did before.

    You’re doing awesome Jana :)

    Comment by Blair — March 12, 2007 @ 12:16 pm

No comments: