Sunday 18 March 2007

An untypical day for me (Tami)

So, I’ve looked through and through this week trying to decide what day to post.  I thought, Ah hah…I’ll do the best day.  Nah, I’ll do a day that is untypical.  Calories…too tired to look them up.  You all have been much better sports about spending time looking them up than I am right now.

Okay, last Thurs consisted of:

breakfast

smoothie (2 servings frozen fruit medley, 1 serving of soy milk, splash of splenda)

snack

protien bar

lunch

hot dog, 1 slice of bread, small salad

snack

protien bar, 1 serving of raspberries

dinner (Jeff requested this, never had the meat but thought I would try….WAY TOOO SALTY!)

corned beef brisket…managed all of 2 1/2 oz

red potatoes…2 small whole ones

brocc…1c. cooked

 Again, this is an untypical day but I thought I’d be brutally honest.  As for the protien bars, they are a part of my plan and they REALLY help me stay away from cakes, candies, cookies, brownies…

No comments: