Thursday 8 March 2007

Podfitness Day 2 (Blest)

I’m not going to talk about this all the time, I promise! But when I’m obsessed, I’m obsessed!  I did my second podfitness workout today.  T’was a “Body Shaping” routine by Kathy Kaehler.  VERY cool.  Only I mixed it with the album of songs inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia movie (great album by the way, I liked it better than the movie!) and those songs were a bit fast for the moves.  But ohhhh the moves!  This workout had me moving from the stairs to the floor to using a chair.  Today’s focus was on legs and bum, tomorrow will be arms and abs! I think I’ll do one of these every day in addition to something more aerobic. 

WOO! I am loving this! Little did my hubby know what he was starting when he got me my iPod! :grin:

« fear of the new   »

1 Comment »

  1. Don’t have an ipod but I LOVE Kathy Kaehler!!! I have a book and a video of her and she got me through three of my four pregnancies with a minimum of weight gain. I need to get my 12 week fitness book out of hers and get back in shape. I have been struggling with some hormonal issues lately and my energy level is ZERO. Anyway… love Kathy!!!

    Comment by Leann — March 11, 2007 @ 5:19 pm

No comments: