Tuesday 22 May 2007

Early morning spunk . . .

I went out for my morning walk and decided to do a different route this morning to shake things up a bit. As I was walking I ran into a dear friend and her dog taking their morning walk. She has just gotten back into walking after a very stressful semester teaching at the local university. She and I have been friends for about 11 years. We had been out of touch except for a few visits with each other since September. Her life and my life were just too crazy for get-togethers and we both have middle school children with busy schedules, too.

Anyway, I ran into her and she did a double take. She said, “Girl, you look SKINNY!!!” That made my day because I was beginning to believe my little bit of weightloss was just not noticeable. Other than Dan nobody really has said much except for two ladies at church. She said it was DEFINITELY noticeable. …and I was even in my big sloppy workout clothes. *BIGSMILE* I am happy now… LOL  Oh, and we spent the next 45 minutes walking and talking together.  :)

« WooHoo Kellie!!!!!   »

1 Comment »

  1. SPUNKs are awesome. Congratulations.

    Comment by Bird — May 22, 2007 @ 8:48 pm

No comments: