Saturday 26 May 2007

Treadmill yes, scale no (Christy)

Hey all!

 Just checking in from a long weekend of massive unpacking and hurricane prep.  We still don’t have a scale.  Or more than one pan to cook with.  Our unpacking was seriously slowed down by the fact that my mom bought my kids a swingset that has taken a day and a half to put together and still isn’t finished.

But we now have a treadmill!  I found one from proform that had good ratings with both Consumer Reports and Treadmilldoctor.com, and it is on closeout!  See it here if you’re interested.  It’s strong enough that my dh won’t burn out the motor the first time he uses it.

Have I ever mentioned that my husband is a really fast runner?  The man is always the first one done on the Navy’s physical readiness tests.  He’s actually going to try and gain weight while he’s deployed. 

I’m only a little bitter about that.

Anyway, I’m hoping to start C25K next week (I did it a couple years ago) and maybe I’ll have a scale and more than one pan by then.

Have a great long weekend for those in the States!

No comments: