Sunday 20 May 2007

In response to Anne . . . (Blair)

Still cannot comment but I will NOT let it stop me! LOL Note the new “category” I added until I get comments back… ROFLOL - could NOT resist that!!!!!!!!!!

I took the weekend off because Dan was out of town and I cannot leave the little ones alone for ONE SECOND to go outside and walk. I gave my treadmill to my SIL about two years ago because I don’t like using it - I gotta have scenery… LOL I have some aerobic and strength training videos but I would rather be outside so I only use them when it rains around here - which is only about four days a year. ;)

I will be in bed early tonight and out the door first thing tomorrow to do my “morning hike”. I am trying to at least start running the downhill sections which equals a little over a mile. Thanks for asking! :)

Oh, and Missy… thanks for saying you enjoyed that post! I am glad to have shared it…

1 Comment »

  1. I love the new post category, but maybe Blair needs one too!?!?! :grin:

    Comment by Debs — May 21, 2007 @ 12:56 pm

No comments: