Monday 28 May 2007

Way to go Blest! (Christina)

Hmmm…not sure what is going on.  I’m having trouble commenting on Blest’s post, so I’m going to post my comment.  I had originally typed in my comment but submitted it without my name, so it didn’t post and I lost what I typed, so I typed it up again and submitted, I couldn’t see it, and now I keep getting that it’s duplicate or I get nothing and see nothing (yet I can comment under other posts, I tried one).  So, here’s my comment….
CONGRATULATIONS BLEST!  .4 UNDER GOAL?!?!  OH MY GOSH…you ARE an inspiration.  That is so awesome!
Thank you for posting all those pics…it’s amazing to see the progress.  I’m sure that at the time it was hard to see it since you see yourself everyday, but now that you look at those pics…isn’t it amazing to see the difference.  WOWWOW and WOW…you are AWESOME and you look AWESOME.
Revised goal?!?!  You’ll be there before you know it…I’ll be praying for you and cheering you on.
I’m so glad that I found this website.  You and everyone else on here are truly an inspiration and a blessing.
YOU ROCK!
(((HUGS)))

No comments: